December 23, 2013

How do I write a contract for someone who wants to pay a deposit and then pick up the items later, Craigslist?


bedroom set list
 on Bedroom Malaysia Set  Bedroom Decor Ideas
bedroom set list image




Dinosaur


I have a bedroom set and some sofas. The people want to pay a deposit and then pick it up in 1 week. Where can I find a contract? Also, what if they get injured while moving the furniture up some stairs we have here. Should I include something about this in the contract?


Answer
First be sure that this is a real deposit and not a scam one. There are a lot of scammers out there that will offer to pay you a deposit with a little overage and then you give them the overage back and turns out the entire check is no good. In case you don't get what I mean read http://www.howtobeatcraigslist.uni.cc and check out all the scams they have listed there, it's just amazing the stuff people will do.

Websites for bedroom furniture?




rainy show


I want new bedroom furniture. I like dark colors, modern, simple, teenager style, and comfortable. Do you know any websites where they might sell furniture like this. It doesn't have to be everything I listed, but pretty close. I'd also like it if the website had a desk that matches the bedroom set. Nothing too pricey (under $2,500) and pretty good quality. Thank You!

Also, if you know a website where I can find accessories (lamps, sheets, ect.), then pleas list! Thanks again.



Answer
There are lots of websites with lots of product. The problem is the price doesn't always match the quality. If you plan on only keeping your furniture for 1 to 5 years and treat your furniture with kid gloves Ikea may be a good choice, however, ask anyone that has had Ikea furniture for a while or attempted to move it. It tends to auto destruct upon moving. Those cam lock type assembly hardware just don't like to be moved. What makes it fairly inexpensive is what makes it poor quality. The whole thing is about freight and warehouse space. This should NOT YOUR PROBLEM. In my humble opinion, virtually all assemble yourself furniture is inferior quality mostly made of particleboard filled with formaldehyde. My family and I have been in the furniture business both manufacturing and retailing for over 60 years. Our retail store went on line almost 20 years ago. I understand both manufacturing and retailing. I sell what I make every day of the week in my store. Consider checking out a local store with less than 5 to 10 stores. in my experience the larger the chain, the poorer the quality and service. Also, in this difficult housing market, many both large and small stores are struggling and over 20,000 retail furniture stores both large and small have gone out of in business in the last 18 months. PAY BY CREDIT CARD for a little protection. I have noticed fairly good quality furniture in Costco. In the STORE not on line. It is very seasonal for them and the selection is very limited but well priced and good quality. Also please check out our website and blog @ www.barnfurniture.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita