December 09, 2013

How do I paint my furniture?


bedroom sets 4 piece
 on Mission Solid Oak 4-piece Queen Bedroom Set w/ 12 Drawer Chest ...
bedroom sets 4 piece image




Michelle


Im planning on painting my entire 4 piece bedroom set for the reason that there are scratches and chipping. Right now its black and I want it dark brown so how do I do it? Is it as simple as buying paint and painting, if so , which kind? Or do I have to remove this paint first? Also should I paint outdoors or inside is fine?


Answer
No. Sand lightly, prime, and repaint.

Depends on your sense of smell. I always paint inside

what is included in a 5 piece bedroom set?




Wynter


i looked at a website that says '5 piece bedroom set' but only 4 pieces of furniture are shown.


Answer
Is there a mirror ? That is counted as another item.
Read the description and that should tell you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita