December 06, 2013

Can I use a queen headboard and footboard with a king size bed?


bedroom set king size bed
 on Why King Size Bed Room Sets? | Comforter Sets Gallery
bedroom set king size bed image




johnnybang


I have a King Size bed and was recently offered my Grandmother's Antique Mahogany Bedroom set, the problem is that it has a Queen Headbaord and Footboard. I was wondering if there is a way of making this work as no one in my family wants the furniture, and I would hate to see it leave the family.

Thanks,
Matt



Answer
check to see how it lines up with the mounting brackets on the bed frame

How do you know you are getting a good mattress?




tmac


My husband and I have decided to finally invest in a nice bedroom set. We are looking for a king size bed. My question is, how do you know you are getting a good comfortable mattress that is going to last? Is it all about the money you spend?


Answer
Tough call. My wife and I have had a king bed set for about 9 years now, and even though we bought one of the higher-end models and turned the mattress religiously, it's wearing out. We've had to put one of those TempurPedic knock-off toppers on it just to be able to sleep on it. The new rule is you can get 10 years out of a good mattress, but which ones are good? All I can tell you is we just spent a night at the Radisson to try out the Sleep Number Bed and we've decided to get one. They're not cheap -- the California King we want is $2,300.00 -- but they come with a 20-year limited warranty, so we figure that's about the same as buying two "regular" mattress and box spring sets. I also have a colleague who just bought a TempurPedic bed set and said he'd never get anything else (but they're expensive too -- I think he said he paid $3,000.00 for his).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita