November 29, 2013

What are some room decorating tips?


bedroom set hello kitty
 on hello kitty toddler bed frame, hello kitty toddler bed frame ...
bedroom set hello kitty image




Ballet and


I'm in the process of redoing my bedroom, and I want to do some crafts that will match it... I know some of you guys are super creative, and wish that you will help.. I'm not super crafty, so please don't make it super duper hard :)

My bedding: http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom//jcp-home%25e2%2584%25a2-camryn-comforter-set-with-sheets/prod.jump?ppId=18cba71&catId=cat100260259&dimCombo=null&dimComboVal=null
(it is the brown one)

Wall color: http://images.polkadotbride.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Aqua-Blue.jpg
(the color is actually a little darker, but that color would work perfect.... It is only one wall that is that color)

Chair: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Butterfly-Folding-Chair-Multiple-Colors/20669448
(its the green one)

Furniture: My desk is black, and so is my side table... However, my bed, dresser, bookcase are brown.

Decorations: I have a lot of hello kitty and three carpets

Personality: I'm homeschooled, so I do a lot of my school in my room on either my bed or chair, rarely my desk xD - I am in LOVE with Hello Kitty - I am trying to get rid of pink, but it keeps crawling in :p



Answer
Find your decorating style & Grap expert tips to decorate your rooms. Visit meninbuilding.com.au

Where can i get a queen size hello kitty bedding sheet set?




Black Diam





Answer
queen size hello kitty bedding

http://themerooms.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/hello-kitty-bedroom-ideas-hello-kitty.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita