November 19, 2013

Storage Ideas for Blanket SETS?


queen bedroom sets with storage
 on Bedroom Set with Storage
queen bedroom sets with storage image




Krystal Mi


I am currently living with my mother, and all I have is my bedroom to store things. I have four queen size bed sets, two for winter and two for summer.

My question to you is, how can I neatly store them on a small shelf in my closet?

I am currently using the bags they sell the sets in, but the zippers on them break really really easy, and when they break I can't seem to find a replacement "bag" style thing without paying for the bags and then for shipping.

Has anyone encountered this problem? And what do you to do fix/solve it?



Answer
I use grocery bags. Put a blanket in one bag, tie the handles, and put another bag over it, top down.

ne1 have info re swap, trade, bartering. Moving into senior housing, have stuff to trade for stuff needed?




jeanne524


need vacuum, microwave oven, double or queen mattress & bedding in good condition. Furniture refinishing services. Have 12pc set dinnerware, metal detector, telescope & software, kitchenware, gadgets, pots & pans, unused stand mixer, antique cottage ware, bedroom lamps & etc. e-me for more details or requests. need to clear out storage unit. Schoharie county delivery. Nearby prefer pickup.


Answer
Have you ever tried the online service called freecycle? You list what you have for pickup and then you list what you need and look at the other listings to see if others have also listed those same items.

No one pays on either end of the deal. It works great if they have it in your town or a nearby larger town.

Good luck!! : )




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

BlogRoll

My Zimbio
Top Stories Add to Technorati Favorites Performance Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine Top Blogs Blog Directory Interior Design Blog Directory Meilleur du Web : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.

Marketiva Forex Trading

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Ryanita Queen Bedroom Set Quide | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner | Camera Guide by Ryanita